Starting from Ca' de Memi, you can cycle along the most attractive cycle paths in inland Veneto.
Piombino Dese is located in a central position for visits to the main towns of art.
You can choose the level of difficulty, the length and slope gradient, and you will surely find what suits you best.
Here are some suggestions:
- the new Treviso – Ostiglia cycle path, surrounded by nature
- Padua and the Cammino di Sant'Antonio (Saint Anthony’s Path)
- Sorgenti del Sile (the River Sile springs) and Castelfranco Veneto
- the many views from the Asolo hills, as far as Possagno
- the Palladian tour
- the banks of the River Tergola at San Giorgio delle Pertiche, Campodarsego, Vigonza and Stra
- the Sentiero degli Ezzelini (Ezzelini path), from Castelfranco to Riese Pio X
Do you want to arrive here by bicycle? We have a closed shed where they will be covered at night and a fountain where you can fill your bottles with fresh water.
Do you need a bicycle? You can rent one here in Ca' de Memi!
And on request, we can prepare you a take-away picnic lunch.
For further information about distances and routes, please write to us at email@example.com